3 Ripe Bananas
1/2 Cup of soy vanilla yogurt
1/3 Cup of honey
1 Tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 1/2 Cups of all purpose organic flour
1/3 Cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 Tbs baking soda
1/2 Cup chocolate chips
1) Pre heat oven to 170°
2) Line oven dish or baking tin with grease proof paper.
3) Add bananas, yogurt, honey, vanilla and peanut butter in to a blender and blend until smooth.
4) Pour smooth mixture in to a mixing bowl, add egg and mix it in, once done add flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and mix together until no white powder showing.
5) Add chocolate chips and fold in to mix, and then pour into oven dish or cake tin.
6) Bake for 28-35 mins, use a long tooth pick or bbq skewer, insert in to center, once tooth pick or skewer comes out clean cake is fully cooked.
You can add more chocolate chips on top if you want, i added custard on top of my cake just my preference, cooking time can vary oven to oven. Use cocktail sticks/skewer as best indicator of how well its cooked.